RECENT WORK CAN NOW BE VIEWED AT THE RAMP GALLERY,
MONASH GALLERY OF ART, 30 August to 16 October 2016
Vicki is a graduate of the Photographic Studies College in Melbourne. An accredited professional photographer she specialises in street and fine art landscape photography and is based in Marysville, Victoria and Mount Waverley (Melbourne). She is also a keen fine art printer. For prints of any images on line up to A2 in size, contact her directly on 0418 397296
One further exhibition is planned for 2016 in Yea- watch this space!
Limited edition work is available by direct purchase, as prints on fine art paper with Epson long life ink. See theLimited Edition for further examples of my work. Other items are for sale as prints through my Redbubble site.
· One Silver award at the 2016 National AIPP event, August 2016
. 3 entries to the 2015 National AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photographers) awards were rewarded with 3 Silver medals and Runner Up National Student of the year.
· 3 entries to the Victorian AIPP 2015 awards resulted in 3 medals- Gold, Silver Distinction and Silver
· Honours awarded in 2016 by competition- MAPS (Master Australian Photographic Society) and AFIAP/b (Artiste Federation Internationale De L'Art Photographique)
· Exhibiting and awarded at FIAP International Salons- see awards folio, multiple gold, silver and bronze awards
· 5 Bronze awards in both the 2013 and 2012 Epson International Panorama competitions, Silver and a Bronze at the 2014 Epson International Panorama competitions, 4 Bronzes and one Silver in 2015
Visit the portfolios for examples of my work or contact me to discuss your requirements.
Vicki Moritz APP Adv Dip Photog MAPS AFIAP/b
Member of Australian Institute of Professional Photographers (AIPP), Australian Photographic Society (APS)